Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photoaday....

    I love the whole concept of these photoaday challenges, courtesy of the very clever  fatmumslim which i stumbled upon via the lovely Sarah at abeachcottage. Thanks ladies!! Its fun, creative and a great way to learn more about the functions of ones camera! 
Being a little slow in the whole techno/social media world means I don't yet have instagram. So I've decided to just play along and post my daily pics on here. Well that's the plan, we'll see how I go!!!     


Day 1 for July - self portrait......


                                             Janelle x
                                                                                 














































                                                                                   fatmumslim

No comments:

Post a Comment