Monday, August 20, 2012

A Small Bargain Monday....

And another week begins....


Which I think always starts better with a little bargain finding yes?......



I found this pretty pink bottle on a recent scout through the local op shop which I think will be great for holding a Summer drink or 8.....


This certainly isn't a flash bottle, admittedly it's probably quite cheap to buy new but it was sitting there waiting for me to take it home and if I saved myself even a few $s (not to mention landfill etc etc)  then I feel I've achieved something!! Thrill of the chase really isn't it?!?....

                                                                              

And one more pic of the pretty flower?? I think so.....



Have a great week....with hopefully a bargain find or two!.....


                          Janelle  xx
                                                                                
                                                                               
                                                                                
                                                                                
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment