Friday, August 31, 2012

Chandelier love.......

A bit of chandelier love here today....


These little beauties have been a loooong time coming and I couldn't be happier with them. Phew! We built our house about 5 years ago and since then our hallway has been looking very sad and depressed with just two bare lightbulbs to shine in there. The main problem I found was I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted hanging here, kept changing my mind and finding it all just abit too hard!! THEN I was looking at the gorgeous Marley and Lockyer blog one day, Ness had redone her bathroom (loooovely) and this same chandelier was swinging about looking very fabulous. I had to have!.....



Even better, they come from Bunnings. Yes, I'll repeat that one...they come from Bunnings!! So after years of searching, humming and hahing over hard to get, often expensive lights in all different shapes and sizes I found my perfect ones for $99 from a hardware shop. Gotta love that?!!....



So this is what I came home to today.....(and no I wasn't tipsy, just shonky crooked photo taking!!)....



And lights on!......




I think they're perfect for our house, just the right mix of modern and old, just like our house really! Can you tell I'm a tad excited?? Do you think I've taken enough photos of the same two lights?? How about just one more.......



I'm off to sit in my hallway and gaze some more...

Happy FRIDAY!!..yay!........


                           Janelle  xx


                                                                              

                                                                               
                                                                           
                                                                                  
                                                                                
                                                                                  

                                                                                 
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment