Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 Little Daisies.......

I love these 3 little daisies......


I never use to be the biggest fan of the old daisy bush......bit common.....bit stinky even?.......


however....I am definately now appreciating the beauty of these little.......


beauties.......


these ones are actually from my mum's garden....which is looking so lovely and colourful at the moment...but I do have a spot in my garden picked out to plant a cutting, or 6......another great thing about the good old dais.....sooo easy to grow!.......


I love how they look so simple and pretty here on the (rather bare looking but that's a whole other story) mantle.......


but they are now living here on the kitchen shelves......for now......


so I'm now off out to the garden.....I have dug (and dug... and dug) a new garden bed which is now awaiting
lots of pretty colour to be planted in it. Any suggestions for pretty, easy-to-grow-and-tough-as-nails flowers to pop in most appreciated!!.......enjoy your day........

                                  Janelle  xx

                                                                                  
                                                                                  
                                                                                 
                                                                                
                                                                              
                                                                              
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment