Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Bargains......

It's friday today, yay!!! Let's round the week off with some good old fashioned bargains yes??........like these grey skinnies and lovely stripe floor rug......both from target.....both on sale.......small child not on sale......


Some new artwork for the walls.....I'm thinking this will go nicely in our still-in-progress craft corner.....which would also be called our dining room table.......I purposely left the price sticker on for the photo....$19.95......score!.......


Let's go back to Target now shall we.......I found this very pretty cushion just sort of shoved amongst a heap of others with no pricetag on it.......when the cashier rang it up it went through for $6.......I love the colour.....price not bad either........



And lastly I found these cute bright tins that should sit nicely on my white 'office' shelves......also known as the corner in our lounge room.......


Whilst I do believe it pays to fork out the bigger $$ for alot of the bigger items for the home I think it goes to show that we don't necessarily have to spend much at all to bring a bit of colour and fun to freshen things up abit. Anybody else found any happy bargains of late?  I'm now off to freshen up a few more things!....

Happy Friday......

                                    Janelle  xx
                                                                                   
                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle.I found your blog a few days ago and have enjoyed looking at the pictures of your lovely house and garden. From the small snippets we see, it seems very magazine worthy to me! Love your new cushion from Target.You also seem to like shopping at Provincial Home Living too. I never comment on blogs, but I love your house and just wanted to encourage you to keep going, there are people out there reading.I think your little blue thing is a sundae glass and not a vase, it is like my Robert Gordon ones.If you are having trouble painting things white, I will let you know my method, as only family members have escaped being painted in my house!Regards, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much Karen! That's very kind and encouraging words. And sounds like you have a yummy white house!! xx

    ReplyDelete