Thursday, October 25, 2012

All is bright......

For somebody so fond of white, with a touch of neutral beige thrown in here and there, I am loving quite a bit of the brighter colours these days.....nothing too over the top, just touches of it here and there......be that in my home....or wardrobe......loving these jeans....


So much so I'm wearing them again.....whilst enjoying a cuppa from my new bright happy green polka dot cup.....which I also love......even more so because I found it in the supermarket isle and was able to just toss it in the trolley with the rest of the groceries......they had other lovely colours and designs too so will be doing a bit more of this I'm sure.......


And so that we can match in our brightly coloured clothes (?!)  I had to buy this gorgeous smock top for my 4yr old........wish this came in my size......love it.......


And speaking of my little 4yr old sidekick.....after enjoying a lovely morning picking flowers with her grandma yesterday she surprised me with this little arrangement in the bathroom.....she'd found her own 'vase', filled it with water, and arranged the flowers 'just so'......and I absolutely love it.....well, admittedly I did suggest maybe we could find another vessel to plop them in but that idea was shot down pretty dam quickly..... so we're sticking with the plastic tupperware......I'm sure it's vintage or french or something......


And lastly, some little bundles of coloured loveliness......a little project I've been working on......stay tuned for more on that.......you like?.......


Well that's my little colourful world for today......I'm heading back into the white world now....paintbrush in hand......with the intention of adding a few coats of lovely white paint to my lovely thrifted round table.......pics tomorrow......I hope.......

                                                                                
Have a bright and happy day.......

                                           Janelle  xx

                                                                             
                                                                                 
                                                                              
                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                  

2 comments: