Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inspiration please........

Hey there.......let's start with a Photoaday Challenge shall we?......

Day 16    Something you wrote.......



After what was a usual busy morning of getting children ready and out the door for school, a little bit of exercise, then repeating the getting child ready and out the door routine, this time for kinder, I seem to find myself feeling a tad, well,  uninspired? just plain lazy??......this will of course pass.....actually it really needs to pass as I have many many projects to complete....not to mention many rooms in this house to clean and tidy.......I'm sure one or two of these will help.....


then I must pry myself off the sofa and get something done.........hhmmmm.........


Would you have a look at that pav?!........maybe I'll just whip one of these up.......now that IS inspiring!!......

Happy Tuesday.....


                                 Janelle  xx
                                                                                
                                                                                   
                                                                                  
                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Janelle, loving your blog! Gorgeous piccies and loving the round table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Sarah! I'll be loving that table alot more when it's painted!

    ReplyDelete