Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Purchases etc.......

I'm really not too sure what today's post is about.......let's start with a few Photoaday Challenges........

Day 8    Angle......



Day 9    Red........



I bought this christmas wrapping paper the other day.....that's very unlike me to be so organised and start buying christmassy things so early......although very typical of me to be thinking of the nice matching colour co-ordinated wrappings before I've even bought one present to actually wrap......other fun purchases bought the same day.......



Introducing some colour into our very beige and white house......kids keep asking when we're going to buy the bird to put in the cage......umm...that wasn't part of my plan......



Anybody else get excited about the colours and patterns on a basket??.....I love them....even tho you have to get up very very close to see them........

Have a lovely Tuesday......I'm off to clean and sand a lovely old table.....yes...another purchase....hopefully sharing tomorrow.......


                                   Janelle  xx
                                                                                 
                                                                               
                                                                                  
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment