Friday, November 9, 2012

Beige = Boring?.........

Well here we are again at the tail end of the week.....I hope you've had a good one??......thought we'd go with a heck-of-a-lot-of little beige today........


Do you like beige?......apparently I do......I seem to wear it alot......


I seem to like living amongst it......and seem to be continually adding more beigey accessories to our home......


I even enjoy drinking beige beveridges......from my beige cups........


And I like to keep my projects......which are very likely to be beige.......in my favourite beige bag......

                                                                                  
For some reason beige is often thought of as boring but really...... I think it has to be one of the most versatile colours going around........obviously I'm quite the fan........


Wishing you a fab Friday.......


                                            Janelle  xx
                                                                                                                                                              
              
                                                                                                                                       
                                                                              
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment