Thursday, November 8, 2012

White laundry.......

Okay....yesterday we were taking out the rubbish....today we're doing some laundry......


Stylish WHITE laundry that is.........


My lovely friend, who also shares a love of all things white, gave me this gorgeous laundry bag as a recent gift........


Trouble is.....it may be too lovely for my not-so-lovely laundry.......



I'm thinking it may do better in the bathroom......I am also playing with the idea of maybe transforming it into a cushion cover......it would fit in perfectly with the rest of my ever-growing family of cushions........and I figure I would get to see and admire it alot more on the couch in our loungeroom than I would in the laundry.....a place I try to avoid as much as possible.......



So....what do you think?......bag or cushion?.......laundry or bathroom?.........do you avoid your laundry at all cost?.......



Have a lovely Thursday......I'm of to.....do some.....laundry......
                                                                                   
                                                                                 
                                                                     Janelle  xx          
         
                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment