Monday, December 24, 2012

Xmas wishes from the kitchen.......

So....it's Christmas Eve!.......


I love christmas eve almost more than christmas day.......it still has all the excitement and christmassy cheery feel to it......but with the added anticipation of what's yet to come........


In the meantime we've been doing a little xmas baking around here.......for the big guy.......

                                                                                 

With no shortage of little helpers..........


Always a good thing.......


We're loving the school holidays..... spending time at home.......looking forward to the beach.....and most importantly of course.......waiting for Santa........hope he likes these........

                                                                                   

I wish you a very very Merry Christmas........ and hope it brings everything you wish for..........


Happy Christmas Eve!!!.........


                                                Janelle  xx
                                                                                 
                                                                                 
                                                                               
                                                                                 
                                                                                  







                                                                              

                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle. I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas. As my favorite blogger I am missing your posts as I cannot access instagram! But I realise it takes a lot more time to blog. I hope Santa was good to you- I scored a couple of gift vouchers from Provincial,so I am a happy camper!All the best for 2013. Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhhh lucky you!!! I see Provincial have a fab sale on at the moment too!! Thanks for the lovely comment....and I've just put up a new post! x

      Delete