Wednesday, January 23, 2013

An evening's walk.......

Morning......fancy a little walk today??......


I snapped these pics with my phone whilst out the other evening.......


 Everything is soooo dry and .....well......brown looking.........but there's still plenty to look at......and snap at.......


One of the best things I've found about blogging is that it really has opened my eyes to all that is going on around me.....a new found appreciation of where, and how, I live.......and a slight obsession with recording every moment on my camera or phone.......


I have walked this road for most of my life and love how the scenery is constantly changing......and always beautiful colours.....whatever the season......

 
I think we can safely drive down here at the mo........



A little colour amongst the brown..........

                                                                             

 
Right.....time to head back home......loads to do....trying to get somewhat organised for the kids' return to school next week......eeuugh......real life is returning.......


   
Have a lovely Wednesday........


                                            Janelle  xx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment