Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday pretties........

Hey there.....the sun is back and shining here.....lovely for me....not so lovely for my poor garden.....I found this little lovely peeking out at me this morning......



So I promptly ripped it out of it's peaceful little spot in the garden and whisked it into a pretty vase.......


And plonked it in the bathroom......



I'm not sure the fish is really appreciating it though.......


Have a happy day whatever you are getting up to......

What are you getting up to?.......

I'm off to clean and organise this house.....again.......

                                                                                                                                                               




Janelle  xx
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment