Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crazy Family...............

Hey there!....all is lovely, bright and sunny around these parts today. It's also rather freeeezing but we won't go into that....

Today I'm more concerned about this new little sign I spotted in a bargain.of course.shop the other day and just could not leave it there. It definately belongs in this crazy house........

                                                                                   



You like?? It made me chuckle as I have been known to hiss loudly at my children "can we pleeeease just act like we're normal" as we are arriving somewhere, they in the back all loud and arguing about something ridiculous, me in the front sweating and trying to keep it together, then us all alighting from the car with sunny smiles on our faces trying our hardest to fool the world we are a 'nice normal' family.......

                                                                                   


Which of course we 're not are.......

                                                                                   


Now I'm off to find a nice prominent spot to hang this.............

Have a lovely Tuesday.............


                                                   Janelle  xx                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hi again! This post made me laugh.I picked up this sign yesterday in the same cheap shop and was tempted, but put it down again, only because I have nowhere to put it- not because it's not true! haha. Instead I bought an ampersand door stop from the other cheap shop where you bought your ampersand cushion.The homewares sections of the cheap shops are stocking some lovely products lately for great prices!. Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they certainly are...and it's great!! x

      Delete