Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Kisses................

Well hello there!
Just popping in on this Saturday evening to share a few pics of yep, you guessed it, a little baking!!!!!
Just call Miss Foodie Blogger..............


                                                                             

So, Miss 10 and I found this recipe for 'Raspberry Kisses' in a gorgeous cookbook called Bake by Allyson Gofton. I have a couple of similar recipes which I bake (known as Kiss Cakes around here!) but was interested to try this one out. Of course I couldn't help changing a few things here and there but overall they turned out pretty good..............

                                                                                   


In the book the biscuits are quite round and flattish.....ours?!??......hhmmmmm..............

                                                                               

I won't share the recipe today as I have another version I'd like to try first. In the meantime we'll enjoy scoffing these......

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!...............


                                           Janelle  xx 
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment