Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend round-up

Hello and Good Evening!!
A little round up of what's been going on around here this weekend. Nothing particularly thrilling really but enough to keep me occupied and happy.
A lazy Sunday morning reading session with my besties Donna and Nigella............

                                                                                 


A little project I've had on the go for a couple of weeks is finally looking like it MAY actually get completed. More on the blog hopefully  this week. I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming along.......

                                                                                   


And of course what would a weekend be without some time in the kitchen??!? I was sent into a slight panic a few days ago when my oven decided to completely shut down and just STOP WORKING. With a cake still baking inside. Oh the dramas!!!! Luckily the cake was pretty much cooked but it seems my best buddy probably needs a new element. Again. Grrrrrrr....Anyway, in the meantime I am delving into the wonderful world of no-bake baking. Enter the utterly scrumptious Lemon Slice......

                                                                                   


And there we have the trial and tribulations of life on the White Farm. It's all happening here folks..............

How was your weekend? A good one I am hoping!!

Be seeing you next week.......



                                                  Janelle  xx
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment