Friday, September 20, 2013

A white pot......a plant = pot planting.................

Well hello to you and and hello to Friday!! And may I add it's not just any old Friday around these parts...it happens to be the Friday which marks the beginning of 2 weeks school holidays for us....woo hoo to that. (mild panic just then as I realised my children do in fact have an early dismissal time today...probably not the best start to the hols if one forgets to pick the kiddies up...)
Anyways......moving on.....let's go gardening shall we???
Nothing to taxing...just a little pot planting. I stumbled across this fab white pot in a bargain shop this week. Original price all of $15....reduced down to $7.....scanned through the register as $3.50.....WIN!!!?!

                                                                                     

So I'd bought this little azalea home a few weeks ago. I haven't had a lot of luck with these in the past so thought I might try popping it in this pot, let it live out on the deck and see how it goes............

                                                                                   


Hmmmm.....looking very much at home I think...............

                                                                                     


I really want to add a bit of colour and cheer to the deck this spring/summer as I plan on spending as much time out there as possible!!

Meanwhile......it's school pick-up time!!!!!!

                                                                                   



Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a fab weekend!!!


                               Janelle  xx                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Great buy-cant wait to get out in the garden and get some pretty potted colour!

    ReplyDelete