Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday rambling.............

Hello out there!! I must say I'm a little sluggish off the mark this week. Life is still moving along at it's ridiculously rapid pace but I find myself dragging my feet a little. I'm thinking it's something to do with the fact that we have about 3 1/2 days left of school this term (but hey..who's counting?!!)l and I do tend to jump into holiday mode at the drop of a hat. But!!!......enough is enough.....onwards we shall plod march............

                                                                                 


Starting with yet another...yawn....pic of gorgeous blossom. Thank the Lord I hear you sighing that the flowering of this is short and sweet and I won't be able to bore you with more...and more....yep and more pics that I keep snapping of them. Oh look....here's another...............

                                                                                   


And in their natural habitat....doing what they do best.......lookin' pretty...........

                                                                               


And while we're outside let's checkout how green and pretty things are looking around here at the moment. This will be a totally different scene come Summer.......

                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                   

Ok....enough from me.....how is your week treating you so far?? I'm hoping to get back here with a few painting projects and a good old fashioned recipe (aren't they always the best??!)

                                                                                     


Enjoy your day.................


                                                   Janelle  xx                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment