Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A new addition.............

Hello again!! Today we seem to be back to Winter again with cold temps and rain. Rather silly really when just north of us could so desperately do with any kind of cool wet weather to aid in the fire situations. We are certainly thinking of you guys......
So..... this morning I have been giving a little bath and spruce up to this guy........


I found him the other week at the church fete looking all sad and neglected and in need of a good home......

                                                                             

                                                                                 
                                                                                 
And, I thought to myself with a twitch in my hands, a few coats of paint.......white paint even..............

                                                                                 


My favourite part of him......love it.............

                                                                                 

                                                                                 
And the lining is very cute I must say. So, my plans at this stage are to slap white paint all over this then re-line (is that an actual word? Re-line??? Hmmmm....) the inside with a fabric of some colour or type. I'm feeling quite partial to a lovely bright polkadot? Thoughts??

                                                                               


Ok....I'm off to hunt down the paintbrushes etc. And ice a cake. Not with the paintbrush. You know what I mean.

                                                                                   


Have a fab rest-of-your-day....................

See you tomorrow...... hopefully with cake........


                                                                                   Janelle  xx                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Oh mon Dieu! You mean the french lining must go????? too sad! ...a hint of french perhaps? ;) some fleurs de Lys?? :)

    ReplyDelete