Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday on the farm................

Hey there!! Another day another mess, argument to referee, round of noise happy lazy no-routine-to-follow holiday. We are just kicking back and enjoying life on the farm this week.....wanna join us??
We might celebrate the first day of a new month with some freshly picked blooms shall we??

                                                                                 

Ok....one lone white rose.
But it's still adding a bit of Spring cheer to the living room mantle......

                                                                                   


Shall we move on to the kitchen?? Here, let me make us a cuppa....in my new I-am-still-in-love-with-black-and-white mugs...which I am loving. And why stop at the kitchen.....

                                                                                       
                                                                               

I bought this spotty fabric a few weeks ago to whip up a pair of pillowcases for our white bed....must get onto that. I'm also on the lookout for a coloured throw rug of some sort to add a little colour to this space....wish me luck.........
And speaking of colour...................

                                                                                   


We do have some in the hallway. I am itching to give this area and the living room (which is in truth actually  three open rooms.....kitchen,dining and lounge) a fresh coat of white paint. I loved the neutral tones of the current colour but am now a little over it....been there - done that.....let's just go back to light bright and white....yes?!?....... In the meantime I am enjoying adding some colour and fun to the coat rack to liven things up a little.
And finally...............

                                                                               


 I have two, possibly three, lavender buds blooming...yay!!! I actually thought I may have killed these (as a gardener I have quite the knack for doing that) but after giving them a good trim up and..ahem....some water (duh!!!!) they seem to be happy again.

And that is that from me today. I'm off to bake, knit and possibly read. Fingers are crossed.......

Have a good one folks.........


                                                          Janelle  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment