Friday, November 29, 2013

A Cabinet Complete!!!

Well Hello again and Happy Friday to you!! Please come through to the loo won't you......

                                                                                   


Look!! Look up on the wall!! No, not at the great big dirty cobwebs....the cabinet!! THE cabinet...the one that sat about taking ages to paint, then sat about some more waiting to be hung on the wall.....

                                                                               


But look at her...she is up and looking rather pretty I think.....

                                                                                 


The paint job is definitely not one of my best and that is saying something  but I love the colour and am so pleased I decided to leave the handle in all it's rusty glory....I also love how it seems to have made great friends with one of my fave mirrors......

                                                                                 


Watcha think?? I

                                                                               

 Wishing you a fun and fab weekend.......

Over and out from the bathroom........


                                                                 Janelle  xx                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment