Thursday, April 24, 2014

A knitted cushion........

Hello! Hope you're having a lovely Thursday. Flying through today waving my latest creation at you....as one does.....

                                                                                 


What with the weather slowly changing, days and nights getting chillier, it's only natural that we want to cosy things up...and for me that is always helped along by a good dose of yarn and a pair of needles. I loved working with this chunky wool, which is in fact an acrylic, but is really as soft as soft.....

                                                                                 


I just worked a simple garter stitch on number 7 needles. It took no time at all to knit up...just a big fat square. I happened to have this charcoal coloured chenille fabric laying about which I originally didn't really like that much but when I paired it with the my knitted square they both seemed to look very happy together....

                                                                                   

And that is that. Some yarn, a bit of discarded fabric, a few spare hours and.... voila!!

                                                                                   


Kinda happy!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.....


                                                                           Janelle  xx                                                                                

3 comments:

  1. So you should be! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to be happy with that. Love the star fleece too, that would make me happy if I owned one of those.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete