Monday, May 12, 2014

Your pathway to a French Teacake......

Hello hello!!

Popping in very quickly this evening to spread the love and more importantly...spread a recipe...A G.O.O.D. recipe at that!!
So I posted this little pic on my instagram feed today after baking...apparently a few people would like the recipe. Smart people follow me on Instagram ;))

It is truly one of my all time favourites to bake...hence me baking it at least once a week!!

                                                                                 

It's a French Teacake and here is the link...

I don't always put apple in it...you choose...it's pretty damn tasty either way!!

Now go and enjoy the rest of your evening...get a good night's sleep...and hit that kitchen tomorrow!!!

.......                      

                                                                Janelle  xx

                                                                                     
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment