Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday catch-up.......

Well Hey There!!! Goodness it feels like aaaaages since I was last rambling on around here...sometimes a little break can be just the thing...but I've kind of missed it I must say. In the meantime I haven't exactly been napping...life has been ticking along...children have been..well, children-y-ing on...and for the past week or two I have been coughing along....BUT...
I have also managed, from my sick bed couch, to keep the creatives juices flowing...

                                                                                       


A little crochet always helps any ailment I've found (?!)...unfortunately I spent last night unravelling this beauty after realising I'd made a mistake...all is good though...I have started again and as with all things crochet, it is growing quite fast....

                                                                                   


DIYing...also good for one's health. I picked up this cute little plantholder last week for a couple of $$s ...it was in it's raw original state which really wasn't too bad but it did seem to be begging for a small spruce up which I was happy to do...with a can of white spray paint...of course...now to pick a plant...an indoor plant...a plant that I can keep alive....hhmmmm.....

                                                                                 


Cookie anyone?? Of course the baking must continue...these biscuits I kind of made up as I went along...basically a choc chip recipe I had and which I added cocoa powder to and skipped on the choc chip part...despite their odd appearance they actually tasted pretty darn good....

                                                                                 


I bought a new cushion. Because there obviously just aren't enough of them around here...

                                                                               


And after a small break from the knitting needles I have recently picked them up again and am loooooving the clickety click click in the evenings....so relaxing....

Riveting stuff yes???!!

So happy to be back...and see you again soon.....


                                                                       Janelle  xx                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Your crocheted blanket is such a lovely colour…..and you can never have enough cushions! Love the update! xx

    ReplyDelete