Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Unexpected ramble......

Hey there!

My poor little neglected blog....I am back...slight loss of blog mojo there for abit but all is good now and we have lift off once again....

                                                                                   


It's a funny thing this whole blogging caper....and it does sometimes make me wonder why on earth I do it?! And more to the point, why on earth would I expect anyone else to be at all bothered reading it!!?! There are a zillion or so people out there blogging away....why?? Well, for me I think it's just another little creative outlet for me to express myself in whatever way I am choosing to on whatever day...it's also a chance for me to enjoy some writing, something I use to enjoy when I was younger...it's also fun to take pictures out and about the home...and the fact that I love reading other people's blogs and can gather so much inspiration from other smart and creative chickies out there that I feel why not share what I may-or may not- have to offer with other like-minded (tho heaven help you if you have a mind like mine!!) mums, women, peeps out there......

                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                               

We're often told by "those in the know" to have a theme, a voice, a direction for our blogs. Good Lord......I lack direction in most areas of my life and any themes I may have are likely to change every 20 minutes or so...so I have come to the (possibly wrong...very often are...) conclusion that as this is my own little part of the www I can pretty much set the tone and scene at whatever I am feeling like on any particular day. But if I did have to squeeze myself into some shapely box it would probably be something along the lines of homemaker-crazylady-mother-diy-craft-homeobsessed-bakinglover-rambling-everyday kind of girl...yes?!!

                                                                                   


So on that slightly incomprehensible note...have a fab week...thanks for sticking around...we have been on a teeny weeny family holiday which of course, as any good wholesome family holiday should, involved a healthy amount of dragging children around shops...which of course means.....yep, show and tell coming up soon.....

Happy Wednesday lovelies.....


                                                                          Janelle  xx        

No comments:

Post a Comment